Innovaphone IP38 Analog VoIP Gateway
- The IP38 can function as a platform for the innovaphone PBX
- No CF slot
- Storage of Voicemail data, customer-specific music on hold or individual announcements can only be carried out via an external web server or an additional VoIP gateway with Compact Flashcard
- Analog interfaces are only to be used for trunk lines
- Analog end devices can be integrated with analog adapters (IP22, IP24 or IP29)
- Power supply: Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- The gateway offers a 100 MBit Ethernet connection
The IP38 is equipped with eight analog FXO interfaces and therefore primarily intended for use as an analog media gateway. It does not have any ISDN interfaces. The IP38 is ideal for installations that only have analog trunk lines since the gateway will convert these into IP lines and set the framework for modern IP Telephony.
You can place an order for the Innovaphone IP38 Analog VoIP Gateway online via one of our Middle East branches (Dubai/ Oman/Saudi Arabia) and get it delivered at a low cost at a specific time.
|Interfaces||8 x FXO, 1 x Ethernet|
|Ethernet||1 x Ethernet: 10/100-Base-TX (Auto-Negotiation), RJ45 (Modular Jack 8P8C) “Power over Ethernet” according to IEEE 802.3af, Class 1|
|Protocols||H.323 & SIP multiprotocol, T.38 (fax)|
|Compact Flash and Flash Disk support||16 Mbyte Flash|
|Linux Application Platform|
|Codecs||G.711 A-law / µ-law, G.729AB, VAD, CNG, Dynamic Jitter Buffering, Echo Compensation: G.168, Data modem support|