SATEL TR49 Serial Radio Module
- Spreading method: Frequency hopping
- Hopping bands: 7, user selectable
- Hopping patterns: 15 per band, 105 total, user selectable
- Hopping channels: 50–112, user selectable
- Sensitivity/ Carrier power: -109 dBm / 1 W
- Data speed: Radio / Serial 115200 bps
- Modulation: 2-GFSK
SATEL-TR49 is a small dual-band and multimode transceiver. It uses the licensed 410-475 MHz and license-free 902-928 MHz bands. This is the first product available in the SATEL GO product family with revolutionary features: two frequencies in a compact design, practical interfaces, and easy integration. SATEL-TR49 is compatible with SATELLINE product line on 410-475 MHz and Freewave and Intuicom products on 902-928 MHz.
You can place an order for the SATEL TR49 Serial Radio Module, which is applicable in the Oil & Gas industry, online via one of our Middle East branches (Dubai/ Oman/Saudi Arabia) and get it delivered at a low cost at a specific time.
|Frequency range||410…475 / 902 … 928 MHz|
|Vibration tolerance||25 g, up to 2 kHz sinusoidal|
|Operating voltage||+3.7 … 5.5 Vdc|
|Power consumption||440 mW (RX) / 4.1 W (TX 1 W) 900 MHz 440 mW (RX) / 4.8 W (TX 1 W) 400 MHZ|
|Size/Weight||57 x 36 x 6.9 mm / 18 g|
|Connectors||1.27 mm pitch socket / U.FL|