PULS UF20.481 Buffer module
- Buffer unit to bridge 48V brown-outs and black-outs
- No service required utilizes electrolytic capacitors
- Can be connected parallel to the load
- Various signals for remote monitoring included
- Full output power between -25 and +70°C
- Quick-connect spring-clamp terminals
The UF20 buffer module is a supplementary device for regulated DC 48V power supplies, which can be used for various purposes:
- Deliver DC-power to bridge failures of the DC voltage supply system.
- Extend the hold-up time after loss of the AC power.
- Deliver extra short-term peak current above the current rating of the power supply.
It utilizes service-free electrolytic capacitors for storing the energy which allows usage even at ambient temperatures up to +70°C. The buffer module does not require any control wiring. It can be added in parallel to the load circuit at any given point. Buffer modules can be connected in parallel to increase the output ampacity or the hold-up time.
You can place an order for the PULS UF20.481 Buffer module online via one of our Middle East branches (Dubai/ Oman/Saudi Arabia) and get it delivered at a low cost at a specific time.
|nominal Voltage||48Vdc, 20A|
|Dimension||64mm x 124mm x 102mm|
|Operating Temperature||-25°C ... +70°C|
|DC-Input Voltage||DC 48V (-20%/+25%)|
|Connection method||spring terminals|
|E Classification||eClass 5.1 27040603, eClass 6.x 27040603, eClass 7.x 27040603, eClass 8.0 27049201, eClass 9.0 27049201, ETIM 4.0 EC000382, ETIM 5.0 EC000382, HS Code HS 85044082|