COHU 3600 Series Camera
- Format: 1/2" interline transfer CCD, s-video and NTSC or PAL
- Pixels: NTSC: 768 (H) x 494 (V);
- PAL: 752 (H) x 582 (V)
- Sensitivity: Full video, max gain, AGC off: 3 lux
- Integration: selectable to 8.5 sec. With freeze frame option
- Multiple camera setting controlled by GUI (included)
- Size: 2.5” (D) x 1” (W) x 1” (H)
- Weight: 250 g (less lens)
- Power: 5 VDC
- Lens Mount: C/CS
- High performance color sensor for crisp, clear images
- Integration for low light level imaging
- PAL or NTSC
- High power lens configurations available for long distance imaging
- Fiber optic transmission available on select models
- DSP control and GUI setup for easy configuration
- Sealed and pressurized enclosure for secure and reliable 24/7 operation
The 3600 Surveillance Series is a professional-grade line of color surveillance cameras with factory-installed and backfocused lenses, enclosed in Cohu’s legendary sealed and pressurized enclosure for maximum protection and reliability.
This design allows for a wide choice of lenses and electronic component options to create a competitively priced camera for site-specifi c imaging. The confi guration fl exibility of this camera makes it suitable for a broad range of surveillance, access control, process monitoring, and wide area detection applications.
The camera employs a 1/2” CCD sensor, with a resolution of 470 lines (768 x 494 pixel) resolution.
The Model 3640 features Cohu’s legendary sealed and pressurized enclosure, which protects your investment in good video against grime, pollution, and humidity. It is rated IP67.
The Cohu design principle allows for additional options to adapt the 3600 Series to the site. Fiber optic transmission or character generators are available on selected models. Other options can be quoted. OEM inquiries are welcome.
You can place an order for the COHU 3600 Series Camera, which is applicable in the IP Surveillance industry, online via one of our Middle East branches (Dubai/ Oman/Saudi Arabia) and get it delivered at a low cost at a specific time.
|Sensor||1/2” (6.4 mm x 4.8 mm) color CCD|
|Camera Format||NTSC or PAL|
|S/N Ratio||48 dB at max gain|
|Sensor Faceplate||Full video, min. gain 3 lux|
|Input Voltage||24 VAC / 115 VAC|
|Weight||364X and 365X: 10 lbs (4.5 k) less lens, 368X and 369X: 30 lbs (13.6 k) less lens|
|Dimensions||364X and 365X: 4.5” (114.3 mm) dia. + .7” (18 mm) base x 15” x (381 mm) L, 368X and 369X: 7.8” (198 mm) dia. + .7” (18 mm) base x 22” x (559 mm) L|
|Protection Rating||IP-67 and NEMA 4X|
|Operating temperature||-20 to 60° C (-4 to 140° F); -40 to 60° C (-40 to 140° F) with heater|
|Relative Humidity||Up to 100%|
|Vibration||.001 g2/Hz from 1 Hz to 10 Hz, .075 g2/Hz from 10 Hz to 2000 Hz, 1 hour in any axis per MIL STD-810E, 516.3|
|Shock||10 g, 11ms, any axis under non-operating conditions, per MIL-STD-810E, 514.3, categories 1,4,5,6,8,9,10|