DNWP T32009.04 Subrack 16-Slot CM
- Subrack 16-Slot CM 6U without fans, 19in
- 64 kbit/s cross-connection functionality for
- legacy TDM services (voice and data) including advanced path protection
- Optimized for strictly time critical, low latency applications
- Power-over-Ethernet functionality
- High capacity TDM and Ethernet-based tributary units
- High availability via redundant critical modules
Connection Master provides true multiservice capabilities to support a very wide range of legacy voice and data interfaces transported over Next Generation SDH. It has the performance capabilities to handle almost any type of applications including POTS (Plain Old Telephony Service) and SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition). Very low latency means that time-critical applications, such as teleportation, can be supported in the future. Connection Master is designed to be backward compatible with your existing network – for example, with Nokia Siemens Networks’ Dynanet and FMX2 product families. Mission-critical reliability is built-in. The internal architecture has a modular structure that uses high-speed, point-to-point buses to meet both current and future needs offering a growth path to carrier Ethernet.
You can place an order for the DNWP T32009.04 Subrack 16-Slot CM online via one of our Middle East branches (Dubai/ Oman/Saudi Arabia) and get it delivered at a low cost at a specific time.